Thoma Bravo’s Lee Mitchell to be Recognized by Illinois Venture Capital Association
Each year the IVCA celebrates our industry with the Annual Dinner to honor individual members and outstanding companies from the private equity/venture capital community. The 14th Annual Awards Dinner will be held on December 7th at the Four Seasons Chicago.
THE 2015 IVCA Fellows Medal will be presented to Lee M. Mitchell, Managing Partner at Thoma Bravo, LLC.
The Fellows Award recognizes individuals for their outstanding contributions to the private equity profession and to the Illinois Venture Capital Association.
In addition to his duties at Thoma Bravo Mr. Mitchell and has been an active member of IVCA’s Board of Directors since 2010 helping to drive the organization’s mission of “Serving the Venture Capital & Private Equity Industry: through advocacy, education and communication”. Mr. Mitchell is currently Chair of IVCA-PAC and until June 30, 2015 served as IVCA’s Chairman of the Board. Mr. Mitchell also participates in several other industry groups and is very engaged in local charitable and civic organizations including:
- Former Chair, The Chicago Stock Exchange, Inc.
- Former Chair, Metropolitan Planning Council, Chicago, IL
- Trustee (and Chair, Investment Committee), Northwestern University
- Trustee (and Vice Chair, Investment Committee), Northwestern Memorial Hospital Corp.
- Board Member (and past Chair), Illinois Venture Capital Association (IVCA)
- Commercial Club of Chicago
- Economic Club of Chicago
- Member, Private Equity Industry Guidelines Group (PEIGG)